At Cortexa we expect all our people to have a passion for technology and the positive impact that technology can have on the communities in which we live and do business. We seek motivated individuals who wish to use Cortexa as their platform for making a difference in the world. We have a flexible work environment and you’ll be welcome to work from home, our offices, customer sites or your favorite coffee shop next to the gym – wherever and whenever is best for you to do your best work. We invest in your health, wellness and financial future by offering a competitive package including a wide range of benefits built around your needs and the needs of those close to you. Cortexa is an equal opportunity employer and sees workforce diversity as the foundation on which we will deliver our company mission to empower every person and organization on the planet to achieve more.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- 5+ years demonstrated experience building and shipping high performance and scalable systems and services
- Demonstrated expertise with C#, Java, or C++
- Demonstrated experience with multi-threaded, asynchronous programming
- Demonstrated experience with unit testing and integration testing
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, and ability to collaborate well with others Preferred qualifications:
- Experience in computer security
- Experience with Cryptography and security services will be a plus Ability to meet Cortexa, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role.
These requirements include, but are not limited to, the following specialized security screenings:
Cortexa Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Cortexa Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter. Cortexa is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.